J.D., Florida State University, with Honors,1986
B.S., Illinois State University, 1977
Florida Bar, 1986 to present
Middle District Court of Florida
Keith Urban, Sarah Bareilles, Boney James
FAVORITE SPORTS TEAMS:
Florida State Seminoles, Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
OTHER HOBBIES AND INTERESTS:
Golf, Exercise & Fitness, Painting & Decorating, Travel
- The Children's Home, Inc. - Board Member, July 2011 - present, (Chair, July 2016 - present; 1st Vice Chair, July 2013-June 2015; 2nd Vice Chair July 2015 - June 2016)
- CHI Annual Golf Tournament Committee, 2014 & 2015, Chair - 2016 & 2017
- CHI Rebranding Committee, July 2015 - January 2017
- CHI Strategic Planning Committee, July 2014 - June 2016
- CHI Mission Assurance Committee - Chair, July 2015 - June 2016
- The Pinellas Auxiliary of the Children's Homes, 2001 - 2014, President 2007 - 2011, (Co-chair of several of the auxiliary's annual fashion shows and golf tournaments)
- The Bayou Club Board of Advisors, 2012 - present
- Social Chairman & Event Planner, Bayou Club Property Owners' Association, 2005 - present
PUBLICATIONS, NEWS & EVENTS
Editor, The Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law, 1985 & 1986
Hope Dogali was born in LaGrange, Illinois in 1955. She received a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from Illinois State University and relocated to Florida in 1977. Mrs. Dogali worked as a real estate secretary and paralegal for six years before attending law school at Florida State University. At FSU, she served as an Editor for the Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law and graduated with honors in 1986.
Mrs. Dogali devotes much of her spare time to volunteer work.
Mrs. Dogali has practiced law in the Tampa Bay area for 30 years, primarily focusing on transactional work, and she became DLG's office manager in October of 2016. She is married to Andy and together they have two sons, Nicholas and Scott.